Thursday, January 6, 2011

NEW CHAPTER & ATYCHIPHOBIA

Time passes really fast. My break will come to the end soon. This means that a new chapter in my life will start next week. What exactly I mean is by next week I will start studying again. New subjects...new lecturers...new classmate... Mostly all new I guess... Whether I like it or not, I still have to face it... Still remains as a part of my responsibility... right? Beside, I've got another 7 semester to go and I have to be strong mental either physical as well. Yah~!!! I'm sure I'll be just fine... Even though we don't know what will come to us, what's are the obstacles we will face this time, and pressures or challenges as well. So... I just have to think as positive as I can and make sure everything works in the right track... right? I'm sure I can... I'm fine with it... Yes~!!! I will let all the positive energy coming... ^.^

 U know what, I'd use to be coward and afraid with my own shadow long time ago. Maybe because I always face a failure in my life before and now I felt that the fear is coming back to me. Why? Cuz' my exam result will come out soon and I feel totally nervous this time. I'm not sure if I can really pass... Trauma on facing a failure seem to haunted me again. I hate to fail. U will know how it's really felt if u use to be like me. Pain and hurt. It's seem like I'm suffering with what we called Atychiphobia. Fear of failure. Hehehehehe. Nah... Don't worry... I always calm and give encouragement to myself.. make sure that I'm still standing and strong... I'm strong am I? Oh! Other thing that I want u to know is... I don't like to show my pain to anyone else. I felt bad if I let u know. I don't like any sympathy from all of u either... But it's not like I selfish or have a big ego inside of me... It just... I don't want u to felt bad and sad too. Let just I face it myself. It's not like I'm no-sharing-person...Well... I do share some of my problem to a specific person like my close friends and family. Even with my BF sometimes. It's not really what I mean...I just want u to felt happy when u with me... From that, I can be happy too and forget all of my pain. U know what i mean right? That's why some of u rarely saw me when I cry... Hope u guys understand... ^.^

BTW guys....

Wish me luck for my new chapter, ok?

And I hope that your life will be more fun & excellent too...

what ever it's take, make sure u will keep strong & positive to face it.... ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;