Monday, May 2, 2011

I'M BACK!!! ^.^


Hi, guys~!!! I'm back!!!! Hehehehehehe.... Fuh! What a tough semester to faced.... And now I'm free and I can update me blog~!!! yey!!!! Hehehehehehehe.... ^.^

Btw, FYI.... After this post, maybe I will use my MALAY language to write this blog... Nah.... Depend on my mood whether I wanna use it or not... Well.... I'm MALAYSIAN after all and I'm proud of it.... Hahahaahahahahaha....  You won't mind, right? Just a bit la..... ok???

Well, what I wanna share with u today???

1st, I just finished taking my exam and thus already finished my 2nd semester also.... It not so easy like 1st semester b4 but I've already tried my best and I hope I can get a satisfy result.... I don't hope for the best... I just want to pass.... wish me luck guys!!! wish my friends too.... ^.^

And now I just wanna relax from pressures that I faced.... After that, I wanna hang out with all my friends & ENJOY~!!! Hahahahahaahahaha....  I deserved it maaa...... Beside, I extremely miss all my friends & ofcuz my BF.... hehehehehehe..... Hope I can see them all la bha.... ^.^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;