Friday, December 3, 2010

I'M FREE

Yey~!!! I'm free at least~!!! ^.^


I'm so happy 2day cuz' my exam is finally ends! No need to think about it again. No depression. No memorizing. No nothing! Hehehehe.. Next??? Enjoy ofcuz!!! Spend time wif my FAMILY, my BFF & my beloved BF! Eheh! ^.^
Many plans that have been made & waiting to implement it. Maybe back to my hometown, going shopping, watching a movie, on9 & blogging too... hehehehe... 
I just can't wait...^.^


In this excitement, I'm nervous too u know... I don't know if I can pass in this 1st exam. Cuz' 1 of the paper, I'm not so sure with my answers & many questions of that paper I can't do it well.. huhuhuhu. Actually that paper it's not very difficult but u know what happen if doing last minute revision right? my bad... huhuhuhu T^T


So... moral of the story is do not ever try last minute revision if u really wanna pass in your exam guys... remember that! I know it's hard cuz u think that doing the preparation early makes u gonna forget bout what u had learn, right? I also think like that but guys... Tell u what... last minute revision is more easier to remember... yah! it's true but u will find the difficulty to cover all the topics that u learn. easy to remember, easy to forget... am I right? so be careful in doing the preparation and make sure u find a right way to study... ^.^


(P/S: I'm juz giving an opinion & so far I'm not done yet that what I was talking earlier.. harharharhar~!!! ^.^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;