Monday, November 29, 2010

1ST DAY

おはよう~!!! ^.^


u know what... yesterday was my 1st day of exam and it was 1st time I sit 4 exam at that place. Where? Somewhere at KK... I won't tell u now cuz' I'm still new there... Well u know what i mean... 1st semester ofcuz... ^.^
Ok... tell u what... yesterday I felt so nervous. But manage to handle it. I don't want others to see me like that. Nervous... shaking or trembles... so I pretend to be nothing happen. hehehehe~!!! :)


That morning, that place was sooo woooo.... PACKS~!!! I always imagine when all students are gathered in that place and walllaaa~!!! Finally I saw the real situation... wuh~!!! so hot... and same goes when in the examination room too... still... HOT... huhuhu....-.-'


well... past is past right? 1 down, 5 to go... wish me luck~!!! yosh~!!! ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;